First-aid kit should be compact and light.
It should always be in your backpack and easy to access.
The list of the required drugs for your personal first-aid kit:
- Diacarb (diuretic), 4-6 pills
- Theraflu powder (antipyretic), 4-6 pcs
- Nurofen (anaesthetic), 4-6 pills
- Rehydron (rehydration), 2-3 pcs
- Mildronate (to take at high altitudes), 1 pack
- sal ammoniaс ( fainting and weakness)
- elastic bandage, 2x3m (for knees)
- Imodium (diarrhea), 3-4 pills
- Eleutherococcus tincture (stimulant)
- cough drops,10-15 pcs
- personal medications, small amount